Sat, 04 Sept|
Labrador Community Hub
An truly transformational , life enhancing experience.
Time & Location
04 Sept 2021, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm AEST
Labrador, 57 Billington St, Labrador QLD 4215, Australia
About the event
Is your body and mind out of tune with your purpose? Join Zangden & Leith for an experience of the soul
As we start with a gentle short yin flow followed by Gong Sounds, Bowls and Mantras which is a deeply powerful experience that will take you on an adventure into self-exploration. For some it can even be life-changing. As sound penetrates through the whole body it impacts the brain waves, respiratory system and heart function.
A deep reverberating sound pulsates the body through resonance to help calm the mind, body and regulate the immune system.
The Yin Movements assist in opening the channels and Chakras of the Body releasing blockages and stagnation that can occur.
Sound & Vibration helps with;
- Chronic Stress and Fatigue
- Anxiety & Depression
- People who find it hard to meditate
- Boosts Immune System
- For physical and emotional blockages
- For a deep state of relaxation and rejuvenation
- Sleep issues
- Clarity of purpose
- Helps PTSD
Event Details What to Bring
- Comfortable clothing
- Yoga mat, pillow, blanket
- Online bookings are essential
- Prepaid only (Limited spaces available)
- Non-refundable tickets
- Children are not permitted for this session
Leith James - Sound Therapist
Leith James has over 12 years’ experience as a Sound Therapist with the British Academy of Sound. He currently spends time touring across Australia performing in yoga studios and festivals, and to date has helped 1,000 s of people find inner peace and freedom, while specializing in Gong Sound Meditation training and corporate wellness resilience programs. www.gongsoundmeditation.com.au
Zangden has a lifetime devoted to Yoga and Yogic Studies. Who’s life purpose is to assist others to find their truth and purpose. Initiated into the ancient Jonang Tradition of Tibet by Kantrule Rinpoche.
- Host at Ligmincha International
- Studied meditation at Ligmincha International
- Studied Yoga Nidra at YIMI - Yoga & Integrative Medicine Institute
- Studied Foundations of Tantrik Yoga at Tantrika Institute
- Studied at International Institute for Complementary Therapists (IICT)
- Studied 250YTT at Akhanda Yoga by Yogrishi Vishvaketu
- Studied at Certified Traditional Usui Reiki Practitioner/Instructor
Come along and rejuvenate body and mind on a cellular level through the power of Sound
*Many walk away with a natural buzz that lasts for several hours, days or weeks.
“This experience is not to be missed”
Book Now to reserve your space!!!